Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Out of sorts

So we all have those days where we feel 'out of sorts' or 'off balance'... well, I've LITERALLY been walking around for 3 weeks with a rib out of place.  PCP did some sick wrestling moves after confirming there wasn't a fracture - although, I think I should have had an 'after' xray done to see if I still don't have any fractures!  Oy!

Gotta follow up with my chiropractor - GREAT!  Let the fun begin!

In all honesty, I am Praising God that it wasn't what I had feared - something of the musculature or ligaments that had become detached and would need surgical correction - so while in pain, I am still overjoyed at the outcome!

After a crappy last week, I had a very productive and therapeutic weekend of sewing -after some retail shopping therapy!  Here's what I just HAD to have:
This is the beauuuuuuutiful poinsettia border fabric that will be a table runner!


My friend Nancy located this for me - which I also had to have, this will also be a table runner!

This is a GORGEOUS line for RedRooster called Melrose - I think I'm going to do a Shadow Box?

This is the first 5 of my 10 for bargello!!!


I'm off to follow doc's orders of Naproxen and rest for the rest of the day!  Woot woot!  Now if only the boy will cooperate....

No comments: